SHIPPING & PAYMENTS
SHIPPING AND PAYMENTS
For all our shipments we rely on DHL- EXPRESS COURIER, a leading company in the shipping and logistics sector with over forty years of experience.
We ship throughout France, Switzerland, Germany, Spain, Netherland and Ireland.
Shipping methods and costs
- Standard Shipping (5/7 working days) €12.90
- Express shipping (2/3 working days) €14.90
- If you spend a minimum of €100 on your order – Free Standard Shipping (5/7 working days)
Time required to process the order
Orders are usually processed by our shipping team within 48 hours of receiving the order. Once the order has been processed, it is prepared for shipment and handed over to the courier who will deliver it according to the option chosen at checkout. We do our best to reduce the processing time, but when launching new products and promotional activities, this may take longer.
Delivery times vary according to the option chosen at checkout, for all delivery times, please see the details below:
- Standard Shipping delivery in 5/7 working days
- Express Shipping delivery in 2/3 working days
For shipping to mountain and isolated areas , these times may be extended by 1 or 2 working days. Deliveries are made on working days, from Monday to Friday. We do not deliver during national holidays. We remind you that delivery times are approximate and may vary, for example on days when new products are being launched or promotional activities, delivery times may be slowed due to the high volume of orders.
Order tracking code
Each order is assigned a unique tracking code, generated by DHL, visible in the confirmation e-mail sent and on the user account, if created. To track your parcel, please use the tracking code provided, by entering it directly on the DHL website. The tracking code generally becomes active after 24 working hours from the receipt of the confirmation e-mail.
In case of delivery issues, we invite you to contact DHL customer service on http://www.dhl.com/en.html (active Monday to Friday, from 9 AM to 6 PM) explaining the situation and indicating the tracking code we provided. DHL operators will surely find a suitable solution.
On Demand Delivery service:
On demand delivery is a DHL Express service designed to reduce failed delivery attempts and improve the receiver experience. Receivers choose when and where DHL delivers from six delivery options via SMS and email messages:
1. Schedule Your Delivery - Receiver selects a new delivery date and/or time window - The new delivery date may be up to 7 calendar days following the originally scheduled date;
2. Receiver selects a new delivery date and/or time window - Receiver requests delivery to a different address (e.g. an office) on a specific date;
3. Collect from Service Point;
4. Vacation Hold - If on vacation, Receivers can request a new delivery date. The new delivery date may be up to 30 calendar days following the originally scheduled date;
5. Signature Release - Receiver authorizes DHL to leave the shipment without a signature in a specific place on a specific date at the Receiver’s address;
6. Leave with Neighbor - Receiver nominates a neighbor to receive the shipment on their behalf.
Taxes and Duties:
Import taxes and duties will be the responsibility of the customer and be charged to this latter, including any fee due to DHL should goods be ordered from our website. Unfortunately we have no control over these costs as they are imposed by your local customs office and we are therefore unable to offer assistance on these processes. We advise that you check the import charges applicable in any country before ordering products to be delivered there.
ClioMakeUpShop does not directly manage payments, but uses secure payment systems such as Stripe. We accept payments via Credit Cards belonging to Visa and MasterCard circuits, for technical reasons we do not accept payments by bank transfer or cash on delivery.